All orders are accepted by Flowers Angel subject to the Terms & Conditions of Sale set out below:
All orders for products and services on Flowers Angel’s website are accepted by Flowers Angel ( Singapore) Company subjected to these terms and conditions of sale. No other terms will apply to the supply of products and services by Flowers Angel unless agreed in writing by an authorized signatory of Flowers Angel.
All description of the products and services contained on the Flowers Angel’s website or otherwise communicated to the customer are approximate only and shall not form any part of contract between Flowers Angel and the customer. Flowers Angel may correct any errors in its Website without liability to the customer. The advertising of products and services in the Flowers Angel website merely constitutes an invitation by Flowers Angel for the customer to make an offer to purchase products and services.
These terms and conditions do not apply to export transactions, to which separate terms and conditions of sales shall apply.
Flowers Angel is a business to business and consumer supplier in the global market.
The prices of the products and services are as set out in the Flowers Angel’s website that is current at the date of dispatch. Products which are not stocked by Flowers Angel will be sold at the prices set out in the relevant quotation supplied by Flowers Angel. Flowers Angel reserves the right to change them without prior notice at any time.
Flowers Angel reserves the right to decline to trade with any company or person. In addition, Flowers Angel may decline to accept any order, whether or not payment has been received, by giving notice of non-acceptance to the Customer by telephone or facsimile within a reasonable period of receipt by Flowers Angel of the order.
Flowers Angel execute orders to the customer’s requirements and does not substitute one product for another unless requested by the customer, or unless the product has been superseded by the latest version. To the extent that orders cannot be fulfilled completely from stock, the unfulfilled balance will (at the customer’s option) either be put on back order to be fulfilled when Flowers Angel next has available stock or be cancelled.
The customer must submit orders using the Flowers Angel’s stock numbers and the priced units used in the Flowers Angel’s website and must specify which delivery option is required. If the customer confirms telephone, fax or internet orders, the confirmation must be “CONFIRMATION ONLY” to avoid duplication. If the Customer orders the wrong product or number of products or duplicates orders, the provisions of clause 7 will apply.
4. Sender Anonymity and Disclosure
Customers have the absolute right to remain anonymous when buying/ordering flowers/gifts except in circumstances where personal information is required to complete an electronic transaction. Flowers Angel will not disclose the buyer/sender information to anyone including the recipient unless it is specifically requested or approved to do so by the buyer/sender.
5. Delivery & Other Terms
Flowers Angel will aim to deliver product in accordance with the customer’s order. The Customer’s delivery options and the prices for them are set out in Flowers Angel’s current website at the date of order or will be notified to the Customer at the time of order by email. Delivery prices apply per order, irrespective of the number of products ordered. Delivery will be made to the customer’s usual business or home address, unless otherwise agreed. Flowers Angel shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay in delivery.
Delivery Schedule (Singapore Time)
Orders & Payment Received
Before 8pm the day before
Between 9am to 2pm (The next day)
Before 1 pm
Between 2pm to 6pm (Same day)
Between 7pm to 10pm (Same day)
next day or specific time charge
any other specific time
S$30 specific time charge applies
* above schedule tabulated as a guideline only
Sunday & Public Holiday Deliveries will be subjected to a delivery surcharge of $30.00
Please place orders before 11am on Saturday / eve of public holiday for orders to be delivered on Sunday / Public Holiday respectively.
Monday – Saturday
1st Delivery Time slot – 9am to 2pm (Free)
2nd Delivery Time slot – 2pm to 6pm (Free)
3rd Delivery Time slot – 7pm to 10pm (Free)
Additional Delivery Surcharge of $30 per location
7am to 9am - S$30
10pm to 11.59pm - S$30
Midnight Charges - S$50 per location
Redirection of Orders - $30 per location
** Express Delivery within 2 hours upon order confirmation - $30 (traffic condition applies)
Specific Time Delivery Charges (S$50)
Should you need any deliveries at a specific time (eg. 11.58am), please contact us at 6743 3400/9004 2117 to discuss your orders. Deliveries with specific timing can be arranged at a surcharge of $30 depending on the availability of our delivery drivers.
Other Terms & Conditions
Flowers Angel reserves the right to substitute any of the items base on availability of materials, we would ensure that items replaced will either be of equivalent or of a higher value. However, we will not replace the main flowers chosen (eg. If the choice of the main flowers is blue roses, we will substitute with a different colour for the roses if blue are unavailable and not substitute with other types of flowers.) Actual flower products’s appearance may differ from pictures as listed on product list.
* Charges for Special Occasions ie. Valentines’ Day shall be quoted separately at point of time. All on-line flower prices may vary with prior notice upon receipt of orders.
6. Inspection, Delivery Delays and Non-Delivery
The customer must inspect the products as soon as is reasonably possible after delivery and shall within 1 day of the date of delivery, give notice to Flowers Angel in detail of:
- Any defect in the product that is apparent on reasonable examination. In this case Flowers Angel shall, at Flowers Angel’s discretion, replace the products and refund the purchase price. In any event the Customer must refuse parcels delivered to it in a damaged condition.
- Any shortfall in product delivered. In this case Flowers Angel shall, all its discretion, deliver the undelivered products or refund the price of the undelivered products.
- Any delivery of products not in accordance with the order. In this case Flowers Angel shall, at Flowers Angel’s discretion, replace the products or refund the purchase price.
- Any non-delivery of the products (in which case the limit is within 14 days of the estimated dispatch date). In this case Flowers Angel shall deliver the undelivered products or refund the price of the undelivered products.
If the customer fails to give any such notice, the products shall be conclusively presumed to be, in all respects, in accordance with the order and free from apparent defects, and the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the products accordingly. Flowers Angel’s record of the products dispatched (including the quantity) shall be conclusive evidence of the products received by the customer, unless proved otherwise by the customer.
The remedies set out above are the customer’s exclusive remedies for non-delivery or short delivery of products, or for apparent defects in the products or delivery of products not in accordance with the order. Flowers Angel shall not be liable for any losses, consequential or otherwise, arising from these circumstances.
*** For deliveries to any other places or restaurants where the flowers/gifts are not first received by the intended rightful recipient, it shall be at the sole liability and responsibility of the buyer/sender who opt to send the flower/gift to such a place or restaurant. The buyer/sender shall however be deemed to have agreed to indemnify and free Flowers Angel and its employees from any loss, damage, liability, cost or expenses that may arise as a result or during or to be caused in any way by such arrangement of delivery chosen by the buyer/sender.
7. Cancellations and Returns
The customer may not cancel orders once accepted by Flowers Angel. Flowers Angel may, at its discretion and in writing, allow an order to be cancelled subject to Flowers Angel recovering from the customer the costs incurred by Flowers Angel. In the event of part cancellation, Flowers Angel may invoice the customer any difference in selling price per unit applicable to the quantity actually dispatched up to the time of cancellation compared to the quantity ordered.
The customer may only return products to Flowers Angel, and receives a credit or refund, on the following condition:
- The customer must contact Flowers Angel and obtain the prior consent of Flowers Angel and obtain a return number (to be quoted on all returned paperwork).
- Return must be made within 24 HOURS of the date delivery (as stated on the delivery documentation). Products must be returned to Flowers Angel in original condition and well packaging.
- The customer must follow any specific instructions which appear in this website or with any product regarding its return to Flowers Angel.
- The customer must quote the invoice details or the Flowers Angel’s reference number on the Flowers Angel Customer Returns Form from the original dispatch note, otherwise credit will be based upon the lowest sales price.
- Where the customer return products to Flowers Angel not in accordance with (i)-(iii) above. Flowers Angel will refuse delivery and return the products at the customer’s expense or may apply a handling charge which relates to the actual cost of reprocessing.
The Handling Charge for returns which are made in accordance with the return Policy set out in Flowers Angel current terms and conditions of sale is 50% of the invoice value. The handling charge for returns which are not made in accordance with Flowers Angel’s return policy will be the actual cost of reprocessing (Subject to minimum 50 percent of the invoice value).
8. Risk and Ownership
Risk of loss of or damage to the products shall pass to the Customer on delivery. Ownership of the products shall not pass to the Customer until all sums due to Flowers Angel from the customer for all products ordered from Flowers Angel has been received by Flowers Angel (in cash or cleared funds). If the customer is late in paying any sum to Flowers Angel, then Flowers Angel shall be entitled to the immediate return of all products where the ownership has not passed to the customer. The customer authorizes Flowers Angel and its agents to recover the products, and to enter any premises of the customer for that purpose. Demand for or recovery of the products by Flowers Angel shall not of itself discharge either the customer’s liability to pay the whole of the price and take delivery of the products or Flowers Angel’s right to sue for the whole of the price.
9. Product and Availability Information
Flowers Angel reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue any product or to make design changes as part of its continuous programme of product improvement, or to assist product availability, and such changes may take place during the life of any Flowers Angel’s website. Unless otherwise confirmed, nothing in any Flowers Angel’s website is to be taken as representation of the source of origin, manufacture or production of the products or any part of them.
Flowers Angel shall not be under any liability for damage, loss or expenses resulting from the failure to give advice or information or the giving of incorrect advice or information or not due to its negligence or that of its employees or agents.
Flowers Angel shall not be liable for intellectual property rights infringement, punitive damages, loss of revenue, loss of profits or expected future business, damage, all as may result from, or be connected with (i) any express or implied terms of the contract between Flowers Angel and customer, or of any order accepted by Flowers Angel; (ii) any duty of any kind imposed on Flowers Angel by law arising out of or in relation to the contract or order; or (iii) any defect in the products or services.
11. Force Majeure
A force majeure event is any event beyond the reasonable control of Flowers Angel including strikes, traffic congestion, downtime of any external factor. If Flowers Angel is prevented or restricted from carrying out all or any of its obligations under these terms and conditions of sale by reason of any force majeure event, then Flowers Angel shall be obligations during the period such event continues, and shall not be liable for any delay and/ or failure in the performance of its obligations during such period. If the force majeure event continues for a period 14 days, Flowers Angel may cancel the affected order or cancel the whole or any part of these terms and conditions of sale, without any liability to the customer.
Our Site enables you to share personal and financial information in order to complete transactions. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. To help protect your privacy, we allow only limited access to other users' contact, shipping and financial information in order to facilitate your transactions.
When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other's name, User ID, email address, and other contact and shipping information. In all cases, you must give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
You agree to use user information only for:
- Flowers Angel-transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages.
- Using services offered through Flowers Angel (e.g. escrow, insurance, shipping and fraud complaints).
- Other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
13. Third Parties
All of content of this website is the copyright of Flowers Angel. All rights reserved.
Reproduction of part or all the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than for personal use only and may not be recopied and shared with third party. The permission to recopy for personal use only does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or any other work (whether hard copy, electronic or otherwise).
Flowers Angel makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
- any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, any as to quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any such content); or
- any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext links or otherwise through this website (Third Party Site).
Flowers Angel does not endorse or approve the content of any Third Party Site, nor will Flowers Angel have any liability in connection with any them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any Third Party Site infringes any law or rights of any person or is obscene, defamatory or scandalous).
16. International Deliveries
- There might be some condition where flowers are not available, delivery to remote areas, seasonal flowers which may require the customer to top up, substitute or refund.
- If there are delivery during public holiday or festive season. Flowers Angel will deliver the order one day earlier or later. Nevertheless Flowers Angel will still do their best to deliver on the requested date.
- In the event where recipient is not at the point of delivery and flowers cannot be delivered, a re-delivery charge will be imposed for each subsequent attempt to deliver your flowers.
- Cancellation of orders must be made at least 3 days before date of delivery, a 50% delivery charges will be levied for cancellation made less than 3 days notice.
- Non delivery due to incorrect details will be treated as order withheld and no refund will be made. However, Flowers Angel will contact customer to make an alternative arrangement.
- While it is our desire to fulfill the order as featured on the website, certain coloured materials, baskets or vases may be replaced with new stocks at times, subject to availability.
- In the event of a complaint, please email the picture of the gift within 24 hours from the time received.
- Please be informed that all complaints must be made within 24 hours of delivery for full replacement or refund of the purchase price should the product or services be found to be defective in terms of workmanship or quality.
- All goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
17. Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]